Nigeria and Entrepreneurship: Summit & Honors (NESH) is a Nigerian platform that provides, through her annual conferences and events, an avenue for thought leadership and engagement, knowledge exchange, networking, benchmarking and appreciation of the contribution of entrepreneurs to national development.
Live Webinar. September 21st, 2020
Chairman: Prince Julius Adeluyi, Former Federal Minister of Health & Chairman, MTN Foundation.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Osagie Ehanire, Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry of Health.
Special Guests include:
- Dr. Kayode Fayemi, Chairman, Nigeria Governors Forum.
- Barrister Boss Mustapha, Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Chairman, Presidential Task Force on COVID-19.
- Senator Chukwuka Utazi, Chairman, Senate Committee on Primary Healthcare and Communicable Disease.
- Hon. Kolade David Alabi, National President, Association of Local Governments of Nigeria (ALGON).
- Dr. Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head of the Civil Service of the Federation.
- Prof. Okey Oramah, President, Afreximbank.
- Mallam Mele Kyari, GMD, NNPC.
- Engr. Tony Attah, MD/CEO, Nigeria LNG Ltd.
- Mr. Uche Orji, MD/CEO, Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA).